Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday... 3 days

(that's not how I pictured Charlie)
Yes! I know that its not that far off, but I really really don't want to be spoiled. So, starting now I am no longer going to read any reviews or comments on this site. Go ahead an review and comment, because I really do want to hear from you. It's just that I'm waiting until I have finished Breaking Dawn. I know you guys understand. Keep reviewing though, please!

And I'll still post up a couple chapters before Saturday, just no updates on the weekend.

If you are one of the people who have read the book early, please don't spoil it for anyone else. That's not being a true Twilighter. Remember that.

Anyway. Thanks for voting for the Country Twilight Song contest. It's doing really well, better than expected. So far Big & Rich are in the lead.... that would be a Breaking Dawn song. I think it completely defines it. Though I have not read it. But we can all tell that the wedding is going to take place. Obviously. Jake can cry on my shoulder.
Twilight Tuesday was amusing.

I've decided to read the series before the weekend. Im at the beginning of New Moon. I read Twilight yesterday. Do you think I'll finish them? Hmm?


RECOMMENDATION


So there's this TV show based on a series of books. Has anyone read the Heartland series? I read them back when I was in middle school. They are completely amazing. Tyler Borden was my first book crush. The show just finished their first season, and season two premieres on Oct. 5. I'll be at university then, but hopefully they'll show it on plain old cable.

The show is filmed in my hometown of High River Alberta. I grew up there. It's an amazing town just about half an hour south of Calgary.
It's a show full of romantic tension and horse shows. Completely amazing.
Here's a bit of a summary:

Heartland is a sprawling family saga that follows sisters Amy and Lou Fleming, their grandfather Jack, and the newly arrived Ty Borden through the ups and downs and highs and lows that follow the death of Marion Fleming.
Heartland will struggle from near bankruptcy to paying for itself. During these struggles, Amy's relationship with her sister Lou will grow closer as they both try and reconcile with their estranged father, Tim.
As Amy starts to become more comfortable with the fact that she possesses her mother's skill to help injured horses, the bond between her and Spartan grows stronger. Amy knows Spartan can once again be the powerful jumper he once was.Ty's past haunts him, but he tries to overcome it and, with Amy's help, learn to heal the horses of Heartland.
Scott Cardinal, the local vet and old friend of Lou's, and Mallory Wells, a local girl who's almost part of the family, also play a major role in the daily life of Heartland and the Fleming family.


got anything to recommend to me or other Twilight fans? Drop me a line at jedi_gurl2005_naboo@hotmail.com
I want to hear from you!

No comments: