Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back In Toronto

Felt like adding a bit of colour! yay NCIS. cheer if you love this show too.

So I am back in Toronto.. But no the strike is not over. They're doing some vote thing next week, and if its a yes, then there may be school the week after. It's all confusing.

On arriving in rez, I noticed that my internet still didn't work on my laptop. (I got here on Sunday) So.. I was all flustered and angry.. I drank a bottle of pepsi to calm my anger and then I paced back and forth in my room all night. Before I watched the new episode of Heartland.

I called the inrez internet people on Tuesday morning-- because Monday I was lazy.. They couldn't help me over the phone so they told me that someone would come to look at my computer either that day or Wednesday. Yeah. So I sat all day in my room and no one came! Then they called yesterday at like 2ish. A girl came, and she couldn't fix it. So then her and I both walked to the internet home place and no one could fix it there either! SO then I came back here... used my roommates computer to locate the Acer phone number, and called them. They guy on there tried to help me but nothing worked!!! So he told me the best thing I could do was to reset my entire hardrive to the point it was at in the factory! yes. So I saved my novel and stuff onto my USB drive thingy and then I did as he told. So everything got deleted and I had to download all my programs again and get a cool new desktop background (My new one has NCIS on it). So now I can use the internet! Yes it is amazing!

Today I hung with my roommate a bit.. and then I watched NCIS online... because I love that shwo so much. And then I began to write. Thats right. So I now have posted a new Maximum Ride chapter. And I am half way through a new Back From the Past chapter. I will finish it up tomorrow morning. Or sometime tomorrow. I don't know if I will be hanging out with my friend tomorrow or not. It's all a blur.

So I shall see you all tomorrow. Or to anyone who actually reads my blog and whom I haven't bored with my computer problems up to this point. Thank you for your patience with me!

~Kim

No comments: