Friday, October 10, 2008

The Maximum Life


So who watched the Twilight Trailer that came out just a few hours ago? Loved it! Edward and Bella getting hot and heavy eh? They didn't kiss like that in the book.

I posted a chapter for my Maximum Ride fic. I like it. If yuo haven't read Maximum Ride, go do it and then come and read my fic! yay!

A chapter for Tokyo tomorrow... :) And Who We Are is next to be written after that! Maybe tomorrow too... Or Sunday if not. I'm gone all day with my buds on Saturday. I haven't seen them in so long! I'm excited.

Anyway. You guys rock!
Kellan Lutz was on 90210 this episode. He's so good as a bad boy!

2 comments:

Mary-Caitlin said...

hey i'm trying to post the widjet of the trailer on but how? its getting very complicated!

LupsandTnks said...

There's an imbeded code that you just need to copy and paste. What I did was go to the site where the widget is and then click on share.. then on blogger.. and then it does it all for you.