Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6th. And counting..


I've got a lot of stuff to say so listen up:

If you don't follow me on Twitter, you don't know that my University has made the decision to go on strike. That's right. As of midnight last night. I had no classes today and was so bored that I couldn't write. Kid you not. They think its going to last a few weeks at least! Thats no classes for me! I think I'm going to go dumb. Haha. Last only a couple weeks, kay? No more no less.
So anyways I have more time to write. I started a new chapter for The List today but I just couldn't finish it. But I'm going to do that after this. Not moving this seat until its finished.
If you're a fan of City of Bones, I've written half of the first chapter for my new fanfic. Keep an eye out!

November is a very busy month! These are my plans:
Tomorrow: Do nothing all day.. maybe write.. Go meet Maria V Snyder (A very Amazing Author!) At the World's Biggest Bookstore. Get my book signed. Yum.
Saturday: Go to a seminar of writing romance taught by MARIA! Yay!
Tuesday: Go to MuchOnDemand. AND GET BRACLETS FOR LIVEATMUCH!
SATURDAY!: GO TO LIVE AT MUCH! AND GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE? ROBERT AND KRISTEN AND RACHELLE! Can you tell I'm excited!!! AHHHHH!!!!
Next Week: Go see TWILIGHT TORONTO PREMIERE! then go see it on friday in my hometown with my best friends.
Woot thats alot. I'll be posting more news a little later tonighht.. Maybe :)
XOXO

P.S I made a new youtube video devoted to Ed and Bella. Check it out. www.youtube.com/LupsandTnks

No comments: