Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's ... Thursday.


I'm sad that I might miss 'Generation Kill' tonight. I don't want to miss my Kellan!

Yesterday I posted a chapter for 'Whispers of the Purple Eyes' and if I can finish a chapter for 'Who We Are' Within the next couple hours, I'll have that up as well. If not, I'll finish it and my chapter for 'Back From the Past' tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my last day at home. But I'm so excited to be on my own. Does anyone else have that same feeling, or had it when they went off to College or University? Or if you're still young, you can't wait to get out there to the real world. I thought I would be scared, but I'm not anymore. Haha. I just home I make some friends.

Tomorrow, come to my site, because I have a proposition for you guys. I'm planning on making an entire site... an actual one, not a blog, devoted to writers of fanfiction. A place to vent, if you know what I mean. Kind of like me, but a whole bunch of people. Let me know if any of you writers or readers would be interested in helping me out.


Talk to you all soon!

No comments: