Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kellan Lutz!

24 is totally not to old for me, remember that. ;)

Okay, on to not so brighter things, 
I sit here listening to Bon Jovi and trying as hard as I might to write! Ah! The thing is that nothing is coming to me. So I am going to say that this night's chapter might be equally short as the past one.. But I am going to try as hard as I can to make it longer, because tomorrow I have to work super dooper hard on my history assignment which is due in tutorial on Wednesday morning. I have done very little on it. hehe
So I thought I would just post up saying that this is not the last you have heard of me tonight, because there may be another one early in the morning. Or I might just wait until tomorrow when I post for my Bella chapter. humm...

*As my guitar lies bleeding in my arms.....*
The photograph I based the title of Bella's Side on:

No comments: