Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13th... Friday the 13th!


BOO!!!

OH NO! It's Friday the 13th! And nothing creepy has happened! Be surprised! I did watch last weeks episode of Being Erica which was a Halloween episode of sorts, so thats my dose.
So I woke up at noon, stayed in bed listening to Kelly Clarkson until one, sat on the computer waiting for the creepy janitor to finish cleaning the bathroom to take a shower. I then took that said shower, then came back in my room and hung around in my towel for an hour, got dressed, then at around 3 I did some work. No, not homework. I wish. haha I did a bunch of research on World War One for my next story. Can you beleive it? I think it's going to be really really good. It's Diary style and I have done about sic entires already from our favorite guy's perspective, and a couple from our favorite heroine! I really think you are going to enjoy it. I might get to excited about it and post the first chapter up when I am finished.. I want feedback that much! I don't think I can wait for a bunch of chapters. Maybe.. like in a few minutes haha.
     I did a wee bit of research and readings for my history assignment on what we can learn from primary sources using a source of an Indian Affairs Report of the year 1888. It's really excited, and the article was a good read. 
I didn't get to any chapter writing for any of my other stories today. But, I still got a few hours before I plan on hitting the bed sheets, so you never know what I might come up with! I think I will probably do a bit more writing on my new story, and then maybe a new chapter for something else, if it screams at me. At the moment I am at the block for all my stories. But I know I have people waiting! 
So have a fangtastic Friday night, and I hope to talk again soon!

No comments: