Friday, March 20, 2009

Only a few more hours... !!!

Someone remind me that it's Kellan I love and not Robert.. damn this picture. HE DOESN'T EVEN TRY.. okay, I think I would take him too. :)

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT.... There, I got it out of my system. 
Alright, so I shouldn't be doing this so don't tell anyone. I will be spending the money my mother sent me to do laundry.. on Twilight tomorrow morning.  OH! I just found out that Twilight is only 14.99$$ at Walmart all weekend. Rejoice! and it comes with mini posters.. oo.. lala.
I'm really excited, can you tell? Even though the movie wasn't up to the standards I set back in grade 10 haha, I still really want it. (For Kellan of course). If anyone goes to the midnight release parties and sees Kellan.. PLEASE GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH AND TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM. I'm not kidding, I'll pay shipping.

breathe,

I look at that picture of Kellan in my previous post and I sigh. 

So I haven't done the every day posting for my wwone stories because that is just unrealistic for a university student. But I am trying my mightiest to get them to you. At the moment I am about to begin a long needed chapter for my 'Alice in Wonderland' story. I hope you all will read it.

Back to listening to Britney Spears.. Her concert was the other day and now I'm hooked on her again. But back to her old stuff.. right now it's on 'overprotected'.

Looking forward to Twilight... and I will post my excapade of my energetic yelps in Walmart tomorrow. I think someone should get it on camera teehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Sigh* Robert Pattinson.... Oh wait I like Jackson! *slaps herself* lol I got to learn not to look at Robert's picture ^^. Ha ha I won't tell. I would probably do the same thing and go buy Twilight any means possiable! I just want the movie for Alice and Jasper!!!

Jasper, Jasper, Jasper, Jasper.... Sorry had to get that out of my system :D.

Yea, Twilight wasn't the highest on my standerds but it was still AWESOME!
And saddly there were no actors near where I live. If there were you would be getting an autograph in two to three days! lol

And I love the newest chapter in Alice in Wonderland! You can see my review under AliceCullensBFF ^^. And one question.. Are you ever going to update Tokio Battle!!? Jw. Thanx! =^,..,^=