Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been a while. I am sure.


Basically I am writing this for me, because no one else really reads this. Kudos for those who do.
So I made myself write a chapter for Thank You yesterday and was actually suprised to see that I got even 3 reviews, I loved them though. greatly.
I would be writing more fanfiction, but my novel is taking a lot of my time. AND school is being a pain in the glutos maximus... grr. but yeah, I'm going to try and post more often. I have a midterm for my history class on thursday, and am probably still going to write a maximum ride chapter for tomorrow instead of studying. I'm bad.. teehee... But good.
So.. there will a chapter up for one of my Twilight stories probably before the weekend, so I am going to let you get your hopes up. haha. I won't let myself down! I have been setting plenty of short term goals for myself lately because I haven't been able to stick to schedules easily. 
I know news about the New Moon movie that no one except Summit knows, but I can't tell anyone and it hurts. But you'll find out soon enough, indubiently. 
So Kristen, Taylor and Nikki were seen walking the streets of Vancouver. I am so excited that they are in my country and boosting our economy with their actor pay checks. I would do anything to fly over 3 provinces to go see them. 
That's all I've got for now, because I am tired and am just waiting until this guy leaves my room (he's currently with my roommate) so that I can go to sleep. Yay.. It's just makign me agitated, and is making it hard for me to spill on my blog. Ugh. 
xoxox.

No comments: