Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank God It's Friday!


So. It has been a few days since I have posted up a blog. Also, it has been a few days since I have posted up any kind of chapter. Here is why: University life sucks! No, I'm just kidding, I love school. The thing is that lately there has been a lot -- and I mean a lot-- of assignments due. Because of the strike (grrrr) this semster has been all pushed together. I mean, in two weeks we have midterms and the semester just started! So, because everything is so hectic, everything is being squeezed together. This week I had two essays due, a presentation, a test, and about 12 readings.. and these readings are like 14 pages single spaced and boring. And this coming week there are 3 assigments due (not the high school kind, but the 10 page essay with atleast 7 sources kind). And I need to get ready for my huuuuuuge butt research articles to write (about 30 pages each) due in May... yicky.  Today I will be working on my Personal Context Paper, tomorrow my biblioography, and on Sunday my 5 page analysis on some chicks article in which I forget. haha
But, today I will find time-- I SWEAR-- to post up at least one chapter.. probably for Tokyo. So I hope you all dont think I am skipping out on you.
I have three pounds of gummy bears to get be through the evening. :)

No comments: