Monday, July 21, 2008

Back from the Past chapter 4



I posted chapter 3 a bit late. I was going to post it before, but it was short. I got a few complaints from people saying my chapters were too short, so I made it longer. I hope you liked it.

As promised:

Chapter 4
Edward walked carefully around the fountain to where James and his new partner were
standing waiting for something or someone. James had his hand on the small of her back, and Edward couldn`t help the stab of jealousy that flushed through him. How could James have the right to gain a beautiful woman like her. How did he manipulate her into going with him. He didn`t know, but he was going to find out. Before the officers came knocking at his door.

So.... what do you think my people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-sends luffles to Kim- Depressingness <3

Abby said...

Eep! I can't wait till you post this next chapter!