Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Who We Are" Ch. 5



I posted chapter 4. That was fast, I know. :)

Here is the sneak peek, and don't forget to read the post below this one.

Chapter 5

"So what do you want me to do?" Edward asked me, his hand barely skimming the skin of my shoulder. I sighed and looked away at everything around us. At the twins as they played lightly on the floor together, building blocks scattered all over the floor. At the many papers on the coffee table that I still had to fill out and send in. And then I look back at Edward, his work uniform covered in dust, his hair just the same. He's looking at me as if I need to say something now to make him believe me. When really, it's what I need to here that will convince me to stay.
"I don't know."

1 comment:

Abby said...

Awww... That was sad.