Friday, July 4, 2008

What We Become

So I've posted the next chapter to 'What We Become'. I think you guys are going to like it. In the next chapter, which may or may not be the epilogue, the following is going to happen:

I walked into my new house not expecting it to be so beautiful. It amazed me. Clearly Edward knew how to pick them. I felt him as he placed his hand on the small of my back. I looked up at him, smilinh.
"Lovely."
"Like you." He kissed my forehead. "Look at the living room." I smiled again and stepped around him and the baby carriages. I peeked around the corner.
"SURPRISE!" A bunch of people cheered.
"Though it's a little late." I heard Alice's voice above everyone else's. I couldn't help but laugh.

That's your little sneak peek. Answer my poll now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... That was no fun. x3 I feel so deprived. But I felt special, you mentioned me in the side notes. 8D But seriously, this was a pure brilliant fanfiction. Thanks for writing it, even though I haven't commented on other stories you have done, I also fell in love with you Edward and Isabella fanfiction. Your work deserves to be in top 10 on Twilightarchives. And I personally think ((After reading many pregnant fanfictions)) That this one truly deserves to be up there, and I will always regard What We Become as one of the best. :)

I will keep in touch with this story if you continue it. But don't overdo it. Thats what lead to some fanfictions downfalls. And to add, I think that about 2 years in the future, with Edward and Bella life being hectic with Henry and Annie. Then Bella gets pregnant again would be quite funny. Thats just my opinion though. *shrug*
Anywho, I still feel betrayed that nothing depressing happened. xD I'll -one day- get over it.

By the way, who was close to guessing what happened? O.o I've read that chapter over about 5 times and -still- don't get it. **Ish lame** Heh, well thanks again for making a truly awesome, and unique fanfiction, and killing some boredom from me. :3

~sinsoo

Anonymous said...

idea for continuatio - post the epilogue, then do what ever you wish in a sequel!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sinsoo. Put Bella recovering, then hectic kids then BElla pregnant. Maybe you can put Edward in Colleage. So that he can maintain the family. Maybe you can make them go on a date after The kids so they can have a moment with out the kids.

Anonymous said...

this is amazing, and i hope you do continue it, i think it would be funny to see them taking care of the kids. Its been fun and i hope to have more =]

also, * grins* if you decide that you dont want to continue with edward & bella, you could continue with JASPER & ALICE's story. and have peeks of edward bella and the kids in it, and include pieces of them like you do jasper & alice in this one. if you know what im saying, lol i feel im being confusing. but THAT would be cute also. As a continuation with a different pair. =]

Well <33 you, and hope you continue it either way!
I'll alway come back to read!