Saturday, July 19, 2008

Who We Are Ch.4



I posted Ch.3 of "Who We Are" as promised. Yay! I'm pretty proud of it too.

read this sneak peek of chapter 4.

"Mommy...." I heard someone whisper. I covered my head with my arm. "Mommy.." It started again. I turned my head and looked at Edward. He had one smiling baby seated on each leg and all three of them were staring at me. I knew that the twins had no idea what was going on. I turned and looked at the clock.
"It's 8 am!" I said. Edward frowned.
"Mommmyyy....." He whined. "Please...."
"I'm going to be having them doing that in a couple years, I don't need you tormenting me now." I murmured, sitting up. Edward only smiled.
"But it's so exciting, Mommy."
"Edward." I warned. He looked up at me through his eyelashes. Then pushed Anna to me. He lowered his head to her ear.
"Anna says she wants to go downstairs now." He whispered. "Oh, and what's that--" He turned to Henry. I rolled my eyes. "He says you're being a really mean Mommy." Henry smiled as if he was agreeing with him. I sighed.
"Fine. Let's go see what Santa brought us."

:O :P After this... We skip forward to their first birthdays! AH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds great! i cant wait to read the rest of it, i love christmas =]