Monday, July 28, 2008

Who We Are Ch.7

Photobucket

I posted a new chapter. Yay! It's pretty depressing, and I bet you wanna know what happens next, huh?

Chapter 7
Esme rushed out of the room and threw herself into her husband's arms.
"This doesn't make sense. How could this happen?" She cried. "I always thought..."
"It was I who should have known." Carlisle murmured sadly.
"Niether of you should be blaming anyone but me." Edward said, coming around the corner, his arms crossed tightly. Esme pulled away from her husband and reached her hand out to her son.
"Edward.." She whispered.
"I just want to be left alone. Will you take the twins with you tonight?"
"Of course. Maybe we should call Alice or ... "
"No. It's better if nothing is out." Edward's eyes tightened, and he left the way he had come. Esme began to sob.

Vote on the side!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Even I think thats a little to depressing... O.O

Anonymous said...

please write more like now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need more and dast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 please!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

o.o thats deperessing it really sounds like she died...if she did i wounder who would get the twins..

Anonymous said...

OMG LIKE I NEEEED MORE LIKE MORE MORE

Anonymous said...

WAIT! WHAT DID THE KEY GO TO????
WHT DID SHE FIND??
IM SO CONFUSED!!

Anonymous said...

If Bella dies, I'd throw myself off the building, she can't, she just can't! My heart's aching so bad right now, it's like New Moon all over again.