Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chapter eleven posted of "What We Become"


I know you guys love my fanfiction, and I have been holding off a chapter for "What We Become" for a couple days due to exams. I have one left. Yippee. So I just posted a really long chapter to make you guys love me. :P


Summary:

All human.
Edward, the ghost of the school, has seen her from afar, but has never approached her.
He and Bella have come to an unspoken agreement:don't talk to me and I won't talk to you.Hate is always the feelings that arise.
With one night together, Bella becomes pregnant. What will happen? Will they find away to love one another?


Excerpt from Chapter 11, for new and interested readers:

Either Alice knew something but wasn't letting on, or she clearly bought this dress on a whim. I half expected it to be close fitting. I would have had to tell Edward I couldn't go. Not that my stomach was too noticeable.. yet... but there was still a bit of a bump. Two and a half months will do that to you. I put the dress back in the box and turned my body to the side so I could get a better look at myself. Yes, there it was. Proof. I was going to have to do something about this soon. I couldn't keep it. I pressed my hand against my belly and just stared at myself. This wasn't the only part of my body that was going to be changing soon. I picked up my brush and brushed my hair out. It hung in damp waves down my back. There was a knock at my door.
"Six twenty..." He said through the frame. I couldn't help but smile. "How does the dress fit.." His voice was softer.
"I don't know."
"You mean you don't even have it on yet?" I laughed and knew he could hear it.
"I'll be right out." He didn't answer me right away.
"I'll be downstairs waiting."
Read it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please let me kno when u will post chap 14 i am absolutely hooked <33

-jmv