Monday, June 23, 2008

A sneak peek


For all my fanfiction fans... A sneak peek at Chapter 17 of What We Become


I walked straight towards her, standing exactly where she could see my stomach.
"It's not much of a SECRET to tell is it?!" I yelled so the entire school could hear! "Is it!?" Lauren took a step back. I huffed, turning around and heading back to Edward, who waited patiently by the door, a smug smile on his face.
"Whore!" Lauren yelled out after me. She said that just as I collapsed on a near by table. I tried to stand up, but I couldn't do it on my own.
"Edward!" My entire body shook.




If you haven't read my story, go do it now! :)

My grandparents are coming from Alberta tomorrow and my graduation ceremony is on Wednesday. Then I have a grad party to go to out in the bush, so I may not be able to update, but I'm certainly going to try!

I'll always be posting on my blog though!

Read the poems below and tell them what you think!

3 comments:

Mary-Caitlin said...

That is my favorite story on twilight archives! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON!! have fun on your graduation party/ceremony!

Anonymous said...

wow! she's gonna have her baby! i cant wait. i hope she marries edward... =]

Anonymous said...

OMG...i wonder what happens and im starting to think she said no to jacob and if she did........YAHOOO!!