Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crest... Or is it Crust?

Twilight Tuesday is here again, and this time MTV have graced us with a new scene. It's a field trip in Biology. It shows a scene where Bella and Edward are talking. Here are a couple quotes I found compelling:

Bella: "Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?"
Edward: "I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common.... You can Google it."

Bella trips. Edward: "Watch where you walk, sometimes it helps."

Wondering why this scene is even in the movie? It not in the books, duh, but I think it's going to be a very important part of the movie. Instead of allowing all those pages of them not talking go by, why not make it even more tantalizing by having them together that same day. So. No hospital, just a field trip.

They also go on to interview our favorite Cullens. Peter talks about the Cullen Crest that has been added to the movie. Each of the Cullen wears it somewhere. I think it looks pretty authentic.

Jackson and Ashley get pretty close when they're talking about the Crest. Just watch his arm around her. They're so cute together, and Jackson still reminds me of Danny Masterson.

Jackson: "I've got some coloured crust as well."

No comments: