Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Favorite Human


He is so underappreciated. Well, his character is anyway. This guy is definitly not on our hate lists. When I first saw him, I thought he looked too young for his age. But now it looks as if he's changed himself up a bit. I saw that 5'oclock shadow, Mike!
Love ya! You're my new favorite human! I feel sympathy towards Mike Newton, but definitly not to you. You know how to take care of yourself! I mean, you're like the only one with an always up to date blog! That's devotion, baby!

Here's a picture of Mike from MTV. Seems as if Larry has some competition!

Notes: Don't forget to answer my question below!

1 comment:

Admin said...

I sent you your new logo. I sent it to the e-mail you provided in your profile. I hope you like! Try to get back to me so I can know what you think! :-)