Saturday, June 28, 2008

Do you really love me?!


I just want to thank you guys for coming to my site even though I didn't do the whole annoying begging thing in a new chapter. You don't know how good it is to be loved even if you let them down.

I am feeling slightly better today. I was SUPPOSED to go horse back riding :( but I was so sick this morning that my mother said I couldn't go. I haven't been horse back riding since I was eight years old.... 'Twas excited. Oh Well.

So I got an ear infection, but I am going to write a chapter for at least two of my stories today! I just got my own lap top which means I can finally work on my novel in my own room, so that's going to be fun.

See you in a few hours. ;)
IN THIS VIDEO, YOU CATCH A SLIGHT GLIMPSE OF PETER (Carlisle) SMILING. Ashley (Alice), Nikki (Rosalie) and Taylor (Jacob) Do a bit of talking too!

No comments: