Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kellan Lutz liked "Strangers" Too!


Kellan, Kellan, Kellan. It seems we have something else in common besides our love for gummy bears. You see, I also have a thing for horror movies. I loved 'Prom Night', but I probably wouldn't have gone to see it if you weren't in it. (Did I just say that out loud). Now, 'Strangers' I went to go see in Ottawa last Monday. It's about a half an hour drive from my town. We drove back at 2 o' clock in the morning, and I swear that I was looking everywhere trying to see people in white masks that ask if Tamora is home.
I just love being thrilled like that. It gives me such a high to go see scary movies. Covering my eyes as if it would take away the fear!
You are my favorite Cullen actor, Kellan! Even more now!

Kellan Lutz's Top 10 Horror Movies ( taken from a recent interview with AMC http://blogs.amctv.com/monsterfest/2008/06/twilight-kellan-lutz.php)

• The Shining
• IT (--- Also a favorite of mine)
• Dont Look Now
• The Exorcist
• The Omen
• The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
• Child's Play
• The Vanishing
• The Strangers (---- YAY!)
• Haute Tension

One thing, Hun. Don't make a Saw 8, I seriously am too scared to watch those movies.. from experience with the first one. *shudders*

No comments: